Back for its Third year, the SMP Team presents to you a new first in class Summer Sports Camp at the Winnetka Park District fields!
The SMP Summer Sports Camp (College Edition) combines the passion and camaraderie of college athletics with the fun and organization of a top tier sports camp. The SMP Summer Sports Camp (College Edition) is a half day Summer Sports Camp that will focus on building technique and skills sets for some of college’s top varsity sports.
The College Edition camp will facilitate a collegiate atmosphere for the players, with instruction from former and current collegiate athletes! Each week will focus on three collegiate varsity sports, teaching form, body positioning, and technique in a very fun, yet structured day camp environment. Intramural sports (recreational games) will be included each day to provide a fun balance to the rigors of being a “college athlete.” Each week the camp will lead into the SMP Collegiate National Championships with great giveaways and prizes being awarded to participating student athletes!
Capture the Flag, Dodge Ball, Four Square, Ultimate Frisbee, Horseshoes, Mush Ball, Hand Ball, Bowling, Kick Ball, and many more!
- Ages: K-6th Grade (as of Fall of 2018)
- Date Range: June 11 - July 27 (6 Weeks)
- Day: Monday - Friday
- Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Registration Options; receive discounts for signing up for bundle packages:
- Week By Week: Choose the "One Week" Option from the registration bar below and choose which week you want to join!
- First 3 Weeks (21% discount): Choose the "Weeks 1-3" option underneath "3 Week Packages" from the registration bar below
- Last 3 Weeks (21% discount): Choose the "Weeks 4-6" option underneath "3 Week Packages" from the registration bar below
- All 6 Weeks (39% discount): Choose the "Complete Season" option from the registration bar below